Reid Forum
during the visit of Modi and

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reid Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 30-08-2018 09:38:04    Onderwerp: during the visit of Modi and Reageren met citaat
Does creating a moving coach legacy mini satchel , speaking robot need special skills, advanced equipment and a huge amount of cash? A Chinese farmer says all you need is a pile of scraps and a creative mind.

Standing in a cramped rental room in Beijing, the 2-meter-tall humanoid is the latest work of amateur inventor Tao Xiangli, following his feat of diving in his homemade submarine in 2009.

With the help of sensors and remote controls coach madison hobo black , the robot can perform simple movements with its head and limbs, including walking, shaking hands and mimicking human voices.

But the real surprise about the robot is that its creator is a primary school graduate who received no mechanical training or instructions while assembling the robot.

The 39-year-old from the eastern province of Anhui said the robot took about one year to build.

"Many components are daily objects I bought in a second-hand market," Tao said coach legacy courtenay hobo bag , pointing to the robot's helmet remolded from a kettle, its chest made of tea tin lids and ice skate blades as its arms. The most expensive object, according to Tao, is a video screen on the robot's chest that cost him hundreds of yuan (dozens of U.S. dollars).

INVENTOR IN RENTAL HOUSE

Born into a farmer's family coach holiday patchwork crossbody , Tao became a migrant worker at the age of 14 and worked at construction sites, restaurants and karaoke lounges before realizing his passion for inventing.

He became known in 2009, when he dived in a Beijing lake inside a submarine he put together using gasoline barrels and other pieces of scrap.

However, being an inventor is not easy for a Chinese farmer.

"My family want me to find a stable and profitable job like a chef or a truck driver. They think what I'm doing is just fooling around coach legacy mini crossbody bag ," Tao said.

Determined to stick to his path, Tao quit his karaoke job in 2010 and spent all his savings on inventing things. To save money, he lives in a 16-square-meter room in Beijing alone, after his wife returned home to run a store to feed their family.

So far coach madison leather crossbody bag , Tao has seven patents in China, but not one has been sold.

"No company wishes to buy them. They say buying the patent is not worth the money as their competitors can easily copy the devices after they are produced," Tao said.

Apart from insufficient protection on intellectual property in China, Tao is also upset that his poor educational background and low status have made it hard for him to get support from the government.

The robot was therefore meant to be an impressive "resume coach poppy leather crossbody bag ," which Tao hoped would attract investment for his other designs.

"I hope some entrepreneurs will notice me and are willing to invest. I'm almost 40 with a family to feed. I can't live in a rental room for the rest of my life," he said.

Tao said his next plan was to build a robot that can operate underwater but he was unsure whether he could get enough cash to get the project started.

"If I run short of money, I may have to sell this guy," Tao said coach classic backpack small , patting the robot. "But I hope when we meet again, I will be rich and successful and can afford to buy him back."

(Tan Yixiao and Xu Chang have contributed to the story.)

Chelsea's players attend a training session before the International Champions Cup soccer match against Bayern Munich in Singapore's National Stadium, on July 24, 2017. (XinhuaThen Chih Wey)

Highlights of Int'l Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017 in Zhukovsky coach jewelry outlet clearance , Russia

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 16 - July 23)

In pics: Junior Carnival Parade of 2017 Toronto Caribbean Carnival

AOPA-China Fly-In 2017 air show opens in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: Xinjiang's most beautiful highway

In pics: China's CH-5 drone completes trial flight

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

In pics: ethnic embroidery show in SW China's Yunnan

JOHANNESBURG, July 7 (Xinhua) -- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's upcoming visit to South Africa is expected to further bolster cooperation on economic, political, social and international areas between the two countries, the Presidency said on Thursday.

Modi will start his two-day visit on Friday as part of considerable interaction between South Africa and India in the multilateral context, which includes regular meetings on IBSA (India, Brazil and South Africa), BRICS (Brazil, Ruassia, India, China and South Africa), and India-Africa Forum Summit.

In particular, South Africa is keen to strengthen trade between the two countries, the Presidency said.

To date, India is South Africa's largest trade partner with trade in 2015 being at almost 95 billion rand (about 6.6 billion U.S. dollars). Trade with India represented 4.9 percent of SA imports and 4.1 percent of exports last year.

While the trade surplus is in favour of India, efforts are underway to promote South African exports of especially value added products, presidential spokesperson Bongani Ngqulunga said.

South African president Jacob Zuma and Modi will hold official talks at the Union Buildings in Pretoria on Friday and the two Leaders will later address a meeting of the South Africa-India Business Forum.

Modi will also undertake engagements in Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal provinces as part of his visit.

A number of bilateral agreements and memoranda of understanding (MOUs) are currently under consideration, some of which will be concluded during the visit of Modi and while others will be finalized in the next few months.

The areas of cooperation covered by the instruments include information communication technology, tourism, sport, culture, grassroots innovation, renewable energy, and visa simplification procedures, according to Ngqulunga.

On international cooperation, South Africa wants to see a meaningful reform of the global governance system to make the system more responsive to the needs of t. Wholesale Custom Jerseys Wholesale Custom Jerseys Soccer Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Free Shipping MLB Jerseys Online Adidas NHL Jerseys From China New NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys From China College Basketball Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys From China
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reid Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: