Reid Forum
Komon and Maiyo'

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reid Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-05-2018 03:16:08    Onderwerp: Komon and Maiyo' Reageren met citaat
SALVADOR, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- Although China women footballers were defeated by Germany 0-1 in their quarterfinal at Fonte Nova Arena on Friday, they had gained many experiences and confidences from the Rio Olympics.

"We' re very satisfied with what the young team did in the tournament, and we will do something to make the team better in 2019 FIFA Women' s World Cup and 2020 Tokyo Olympics," said team manager Yu Hongchen.

According to the overall reform plan to boost the development of the sport in China, "Steel Roses" mid-term goal is back to the first group in the world. Both Yu and China' s head coach Bruno Bini said that the "mid-term" may stand for 10 years for their girls.

"We locate the team at the bottom of the second-class in the world now, ten years later, the national team may benefit from the reforms," Yu told Xinhua.

Bini, who ever led France to reach the semifinals in London Olympics, described China' s game when they face the top teams like "juniors play against seniors" .

"We have done very well in the tournament as we were in a difficult group. We drew with Sweden who have beaten the defending champions, the USA, in the other quarterfinal today. We only lost 1-0 to a very good German team." Bini said in the media conference after the first round of the knockout stage.

"We are going to looking for more young players to prepare for the 2019 World Cup," the 61-year-old added.

Yu said the team still lack of creativeness and personal talents in the field. The manager and his team will try to help "Roses" overcome the obstacles in the next four years, look forward to qualifying for the semifinalist in Tokyo Olympics.

"Now you have a good coach, Bruno Bini, and you have progressed a lot recently," said Melanie Behringer, whose superb 25-metre strike gave Germany a 1-0 victory over China on Friday.

By Kimathi Kamau

NAIROBI ECCO Illinois Wing Tip Tie Noir , Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- With Kenya still abuzz after Dennis Kimetto set the world ablaze with the unbelievable 2:02:57 world record over the marathon in Berlin, compatriot Leonard Komon is seeking inspiration from that performance when he makes his classic distance debut in Eindhoven on Sunday.

Komon is no stranger to the tag world record holder since he is the standard bearer over 10km and 15km on the roads and in April.

He entered history books once more when he flew to the fastest ever half marathon debut when he ran 59:14 to win incidentally, the Vattenfall Berlin Half Marathon, the prelude to the September World Marathon Majors race where Kimetto hammered the clock.

A week before the new world marathon record holder became the first man to complete the ultimate 42.196km in under 2:03 ECCO Homme Holton Plain Toe Tie Noir , Kimetto and Komon, 26, met in Eldoret, the capital of the Kenyan distance running excellence and engaged in talk about their upcoming challenges.

"We didn't plan to meet up but we were both in the town doing some tasks Ecco Cool 2.0 Homme Pas Cher , our paths crossed and we started talking," the 2008 World Cross Country senior 12km men silver winner told Eindhoven Marathon organisers on Thursday.

"He was telling me about how he was in world record shape and how he was going to attack the record in Berlin. I know Kimetto so I took his words seriously, but it also led me to think about myself, what sort of shape I am in and what I think I can do here in Eindhoven Ecco Biom Homme Pas Cher ," Komon added.

"Then, I watched the Berlin race on television at home, saw what happened, and saw how Kimetto broke the world record. It was very interesting and even though I am not thinking about the world record on Sunday Ecco Sneakers Homme Pas Cher , it provided me with a lot of inspiration and ideas about how to run a strong marathon

"And maybe one day I can break the marathon world record as well but I think, like Kimetto, I will need two or three races to understand the marathon," he added.

Having tried his fortunes on the track in 5000m and 10000m Ecco Collin Homme Pas Cher , often undone by an inferior finishing speed over the last laps but proven to be a different preposition on the roads, Komon stepped up the distance after being challenged by his Golazo Sports manager, Marc Corstjens whether he fancied the marathon and has been preparing for his first test since June.

"I took a long time to think it over because I still felt I have some unfinished business at the half marathon, after world records at 10km and 15km. I wanted to go up the distances gradually. However Ecco Yucatan Sandales Homme Pas Cher , I came to the conclusion that I was ready and I changed my training to focus on it."

"I would have liked to have broken the half marathon world record there and I didn't do it. Depending on how I do on Sunday, maybe I will make another attempt on the world record next year," the erudite athlete explained in alluding as well to his victorious debut in the half marathon.

"For Sunday, I have 2:05 and breaking the course record as my target time. I think the course is nice Ecco Intrinsic Sandales Homme Pas Cher , very fast. I saw what is possible when I was here in August to insect the course.

"We need the pacemakers to cooperate and I am thinking about running 62:30 or 62:40 for the first half of the race, and then run the second half faster; just like Kimetto in Berlin.

"I also need my fellow top runners like (fellow Kenyan and, with a best of2:04:56, the fastest man in the Eindhoven field) Jonathan Maiyo to cooperate for a fast time. Berlin showed that fast times come if you have two or more good runners cooperating after 30km."

Komon and Maiyo' s compatriot Ecco Sandales 2018 Homme Pas Cher , Dickson Chumba, ran the current Marathon Eindhoven course record of 2:05:46 in 2012.

WELLINGTON, March 8 (Xinhua) -- New Zealand researchers claimed Wednesday to have the first robust evidence to support school-based initiatives to prevent rheumatic fever.

The University of Auckland researchers said the study offered new initiatives for treating rheumatic fever in children, which had so far been derived from st.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Reid Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: